Family Support at I.M.P.A.C.T Northeast is here to help your family with any daily life issues which may be long or short term. We use unique holistic approaches to support families.
Our team at I.M.P.A.C.T Northeast works with families to build bespoke support packages. Here at Impact Northeast, we offer emotional and or practical support when and were needed. Some of the areas we support families are:
- Drug & alcohol support
- Marital issues
- Behaviour support
- Financial Difficulties
- A child or parent with disabilities
- Problems accessing services due to language barriers
- Support attending meetings and appointments.
- Anger management
A family may be referred to IMPACT Northeast for support to help keep their family unit together. We would build a package through planning and providing the correct level of support for example, if a family needed help improving their home management and parenting skills, the support worker may encourage and support in the following areas depending on their needs assessment;
- Develop empathy skills through positive attachment
- Discover positive engagement through play
- Understand how to deal with behavioural difficulties
- Manage the family budget
- Healthy Diets on a budget
- Set goals
- Encouraging positive boundaries, developing strategies for a more cohesive family unit.
These lists are not exhaustive. If you feel your family or a family you work with could benefit from our support please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org .